ALL DAY PRESCHOOL (3 and 4 Year Olds)
This program is tailored to fit the needs of the parents who need all day care but would still like their child to participate in a preschool environment. Preschoolers have a vast capacity for learning. Much of this learning process takes place by exploring the environment around them. Our Preschool Essentials curriculum provides a variety of hands on learning experiences through interaction with peers in large and small groups. The materials for these activities are carefully selected to further engage, guide and motivate children to learn so they may have meaningful experiences.
Here are some milestones you can expect to see from your child during this time:
- Plays with peers with minimal conflict.
- Separates from parents without reluctance.
- Differentiates between fact and fantasy.
- Sort by color Patterns using two objects.
- Classifies objects by categories.
- Breakfast, lunch, and am/pm snacks are served at scheduled times each day.
- All meals meet the daily minimum nutritional requirements. View a sample menu here.